Here it is – the recipe for the super simple dessert shared by Sue Jackson on Girls Around Town this morning…
A light and luscious addition to your Christmas menu – only a few ingredients, all you need to do is adjust the quantities to make enough for a festive treat to share with family or friends.
And just one bit of advice from Sue – this looks particularly good served in wine glasses but make sure they fit in the fridge first!
Easy No-Bake Lime Cheesecake
70g biscuits (digestives or shortbread)
125g mascarpone cheese
125g cream cheese
30g icing sugar
Berries to serve (raspberries or strawberries)
1. Crush the biscuits into crumbs using either a small blender or a bag and a rolling pin
2. Melt the butter in the microwave in a heat proof bowl
3. Mix the crumbs with the melted butter and divide between 2 serving glasses or dishes, tap down well
4. Mix the mascarpone, cream cheese, juice & zest of the lime and the sugar, beat well to ensure they are thoroughly combined
5. Divide the mixture between 2 serving glasses and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
6. Serve with the berries