The latest issue of Around Town is winging its way to the printers right now and will be hitting the streets this weekend.
Look out for it all over Newark, Southwell, Bingham, Tuxford, Long Bennington and beyond very soon – 40 pages packed with stories we know you’ll want to read!
Here’s a taste of what’s in store
- Yummy recipes for eating under the sun from our favourite foodie, Lisa Holloway
- A walk in the park with Emma Sasai
- Gina Barton‘s ideas for family holidays at home and abroad
- Angela Sherman on who pays for your parents’ care
- Lots of Ladies Who’ve Launched – from Nicola Cole‘s juice cleanses and Jenny Samuels‘ house cleaning service to the team behind the transformation of Tuxford
- Tina on why the WI is much more than just jam and Jerusalem
- June on facial rejuvenation acuptuncture
There’s a whole spread of being a tourist in your own town too – spend a day exploring and still be home in time for tea!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page – we’ll be updating it regularly with details of when and where to find your copy. And when you’ve read it, don’t forget to tell us what you think!!
The new issue of Around Town magazine is out now and it comes with a voluntary cover charge this time – but all donations will go to support six local good causes.
If you’ve picked up your copy and enjoyed it – which we’re sure you will have! – please make the £2 donation to help support the following local charities that work with women and children in crisis in Nottinghamshire
- Newark Women’s Aid
- Midlands Women’s Aid
- The Children’s Bereavement Centre
- S.H.E (Survivors of Sexual Abuse Helping Each Other)
- ISAS (Incest and Sexual Abuse Survivors)
Making your donation is easy – you’ll find details on the Home page of the Silver Sisters Media website, on the Our Charities page of the site – or, even simpler, just click here…
Publication date for issue four of Around Town magazine is getting close – Tina and June are putting the final touches to it now and it won’t be long before it hits the streets.
It’s going to look ever so slightly different this time but there’ll still be plenty of interesting stories for you to enjoy, including
- Super spring breaks from Gina
- Good old-fashioned English puddings from Lisa
- An unusual – but effective – way to give your toes a little TLC from Deborah
- An alternative way to add a few new outfits to your wardrobe from June
- Down on the farm with Tina
to name but a few.
Watch this space for details of when and where to find it…